1. We admitted we were powerless over rescuing helpless and injured wildlife and our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Higher Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will, our lives, and our animals over to the care of our Higher Power as we understood that Power to be.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to our Higher Power, to ourselves, and to another human being, but not the authorities, the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have our Higher Power remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked our Higher Power to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we and our animals had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to them all, except when to do so would injure them or others, or bring injury to our animals.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our Higher Power, praying only for knowledge of our Higher Power's will for us and our animals and the power, ability and integrity to carry it out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others willing to help wildlife in need, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
A rehabber dedicated to
saving God's critters.
|Visit Wildlife Rescue||
What is the LBA?
we are born free, now live to serve, we are the LBA so mums the word